Documents Required for Pan Card: The program for PAN Card needs a certain set of files. Entry of records that are appropriate will increase the processing of your program.
We have already posted how to Apply for PAN Card online. Throughout the procedure, mentioned some of the essential files needed for PAN Application.
This article gives an entire knowledge of all the PAN Card files to you. if you trying to get a Permanent Account Number you have to submit them.
The list shows you which files will be satisfactory to the power. PAN Card is issued only after confirmation of the records submitted.
A person or by a company can get a PAN Card. But, No matter regardless if you are using as a venture company, as an organization or as an individual.
The Documents are published here for applying for PAN.
You have to prepare a couple of files as per the checklist that is specified.
If you are unaware of the online process of PAN Card application, refer to the associated post at our site.
Three fundamental kinds of files needed for the PAN Card application. These are residential proof, proof of identity and proof of DOB.
Many records can use as an evidence of home and identity. We have listed here which files are acceptable as shown in the income tax section.
The Official Website of Income Tax says on PAN Card Application Form files.
We have shared a list of segregated information for an understanding that was easy.
Identity Documents Required for Pan Card
While applying for the PAN Card following files are acceptable as the Proof of identity.
Applicants can submit any of the files as their proof of identity (Records should be more than 3 months old):
- (A) Self-attested Xerox copy of any of the following files:
- Aadhaar Card issued by the UIDAI.
- Voter ID Card.
- Driving Licence.
- Ration Card.
- Arm’s permit.
- Picture ID card issued by the state or central government or any PSU.
- Pensioner’s card with photograph
- Card by the Central government health service scheme. Or Ex-servicemen contributory health scheme card with photograph
- (B) In the absence of any one of the preceding evidence. The first Certificate of identity signed by an MP or MLA or MC or a gazetted officer in the prescribed format.
- (C) First bank certification with an attested photograph of the applicant. The letter should be with sign and postage on the letterhead of the bank branch. It also needs to mention the banking account number of the applicant.
(Notes: If PAN Card application is for minor, Proof of identity of parent or guardian is not invalid.)
Residential Proof Documents Required for Pan Card
- (A) Self-attested Xerox copy of any one of the below file:
- Aadhar card.
- Voter id card.
- Driving license.
- Passport of the partner.
- Post office passbook with the address.
- Latest property tax appraisal order.
- Domicile certification.
- An allotment letter for lodging. The letter should issue by a state or central government.
It should not be more than years old as per the Property enrollment record.
- (B) A copy of any one of the following record (should not be older than 3 months):
- Electricity statement
- Broadband connection or landline connection statement.
- Water statement.
- LPG book or gasoline statement of piped gas or petrol connection card.
- banking account statement.
- Depository account statement.
- Credit card statement.
- (C) The initial certification of address signed by an MP or MLA. Or Municipal Councillor or any gazetted officer in the prescribed format.
- (D) Initial company certification.
Date of Birth Proof Documents Required for Pan Card
- A copy of arrival of any one of the file reference date, month and year of the PAN card applicant:
- Aadhar Card.
- Voter id Card.
- Driving license.
- 10th Class Certificate.
- Certification of a birth issued by a local municipal authority. Or any office authorized to issue
- certifications of passing and birth.
- Picture ID card issued by the state or central government or PSUs with the birth date.
- Domicile certification by the authorities.
- The central government health service scheme picture ID card.
- Pension payment order.
- Marriage Certificate issued by the registrar of weddings.
Apply PAN Card for Company || Proprietorship firm || Partnership firm etc.
If you are applying for PAN Card for your Company, Proprietorship firm or Partnership firm. Then, you have to provide these documents to PAN Departments.
- Copy of Certification of Registration issued by the Registrar of Companies.
- Copy of Partnership title/dead.
At the time of submitting the application make sure. You have filled all the details that asked for PAN Card. To get it in the fastest possible way.
This is the whole list of files needed for PAN Card use. The online program for PAN Card throughout the portals of NSDL and the UTI.
The Document required PAN Card is submitted to the UTI or NSDL office.
To Know more about the same. You can visit the PAN Card Official Website. As we have provided a direct link below:-
Hello Reader, hope you guys have found this article useful & interesting. We have dedicated this www.buzzz.in webpage to Documents Required for PAN Card. And, shared the complete procedure about the same. Kindly bookmark this site for future reference by pressing CTRL+D on chrome. Or, you can save this site in your favorite list. Thanks… Keep reading… 🙂