Download UAN Card: -Hope you guys have Activated your UAN Number. If you guys have not Activated yet. Please Activate UAN first, only after that you will be able for UAN Card Download from Unified Member Portal.
The Below posted Images are showing the front and Backside of UAN Card.
Download UAN Card option also provided on the Screen as you can see in the images.
The UAN ID Card will be download in PDF Format. The front portion of the Card will display UAN, Name, Father’s /Husband’s Name, Member ID, Photo and KYC (as available in the EPFO Database).
The Backside of Card will display lasted five Member-ID linked with your UAN along with EPF Helpdesk Phone Number and Email Address.
If your KYC uploaded by the Employer on Portal that will reflect as “YES” on the front side of the Card.
If your KYC Has not been uploaded to Portal, then it will reflect as “NO” in the front of KYC.
Download UAN Card – Unified Member Portal
(Note: logged- Your UAN must be Activated in order to Download UAN CARD. Otherwise, you will not be able to login into UAN Member Portal.)
There is nothing to elaborate in the process to Download UAN Card. Please follow the below-mentioned some simple step in order to Download Card.
- Step #1:- In order to Download UAN Card, your UAN Number must be activated because you need login into the UAN Member Portal.
Please visit the New Unified UAN Portal through the provided link:- https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- Step #2:- On the Homepage of New Unified UAN Portal. You will find the Login Panel as below posted Image.
- Step #3:- Enter Your Activated UAN 12 digits Number in the UAN Field Box and Password of your UAN Portal. After Entering Activated UAN and Correct Password, you need to type the Correct “CAPTCHA” as Showing in the CAPTCHA Image. Then, Click on the “Sign in” button to UAN Login.
- Step #4:- After login into UAN Portal, you will find the above-posted web page at the front. Please click on “More Info” link to the UAN Card. Once, you will click on the “More Info” link. You will redirect to your UAN Card PDF file web page.
- Step #5:- Now you can Download Card by clicking on the “Download Icon” at the top of Right-hand Side. You may also take the Print out of your UAN Card Directly from here by clicking on the “Printer Icon” if you have connected the Printer to the computer.
Hope you guys find this post useful as we have shared very valuable information for our reader. You may Bookmark www.buzzz.in for future reference by pressing CTRL+D on chrome or you can add this to your favorite list. If you are facing any problem with UAN Member Portal. You can share your problem in Comment Section. We will try our best to resolve your problem. Thanks… 🙂